Sunday, January 10, 2016

In A Dark, Dark Room and Other Stories



In A Dark, Dark Room and Other Stories
by Alvin Schwartz

Genre: Horror
Where can someone find this book? Winship School Library

What is the main idea? 
The main idea of this book is scary stories! An example is about a boy being seen near a graveyard but then his parents said he was dead years ago!

What did you like about this book?
I like this book because it is scary and interesting. I also like this book because scary books give me goosebumps. I like getting scared! One example from the book is that a girl has a green scarf around her neck. One day a boy asks her why she has a scarf around her neck all the time. If you want to find out more about this book I suggest you borrow this book at the school library or ask your teacher if she/he has it it in the classroom library!

Khadija recommends this book to students that like scary books or fiction books!

No comments:

Post a Comment