Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sisters

Sisters
by Raina Telgemeier

Genre: Realistic Fiction
Where can someone find this book? Winship School Library

What is the main idea?
The main idea of this book is about two sisters named Raina Telgemeier and Amara Telgemeier,  who fight on a road trip. In the end they apologize to each other.

What did you like about this book?
I like this book because it’s by my favorite author. She wrote Smile, Drama, and Sisters .  The author's name is Raina Telgemeier. I love the part when Raina finds out there is a live snake in the  car and she freaks out. It’s funny how at first they hate each other and in the end they are best sisters. In my opinion I think it’s the best book EVER!

Keily recommends this book. Just read this book you will love it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment