Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sisters

Sisters
by Raina Telgemeier

Genre: Realistic Fiction
Where can someone find this book? Winship School Library

What is the main idea?
Sisters is mostly about two sisters named Amara and Raina and their brother Will. They really don’t get along with each other. They argue a lot so their parents take them on a trip to see their family. As they go, they get closer to how sisters and brothers are supposed to be.

What did you like about this book?
This story reminds me of me and my sister when we used to argue and fight. We still love each other. It kind of sounds like I’m bipolar. In the story they are sitting at the table and they go to put their dishes in the sink and Raina attacks Amara.

I think this story was one of the best stories I have ever read. I believe the author is a very good writer. I know that one day I can be that smart. I give this book 100 stars. Not everyone will think the same about this book. I think this book should be an award winner.

Lakeitha recommends this book to everyone who has a brother or sister. See how this book connects to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment